Friday, August 14, 2009

Positive Vibe

We love to hear your feedback on our jobs, so as follows is a few recent comments that make us feel glad we're achieving the level of service and quality that we excell too.

"Thanks team, the job arrived safely and in time for our celebration on Saturday".
S. C. -Whitianga.

"Thanks so much for the **** brochure, both the client and I are delighted with the result!"
A. K. - Blenheim.

"Hi. Order has been received - am impressed with level of service and quality of work, will certainly be recommending you."
G.R. - Auckland.

"Hi.. just to say the flyers arrived safely yesterday and my client is very pleased... thank you for a great job and turnaround, cheers J."
J.G. - Auckland.

"I have just received the flyers and I just wanted to say they are AWESOME! Excellent quality - thanks heaps!"
V.G. - Mount Maunganui.

"This morning I received the samples for the weddings flyers that were completed last week with great urgency. The flyers met and exceeded my expectations. I'd like to convey my thanks to you and the Patch team for working so diligently to get this job to my client in time for his departure for the wedding expo in Wellington. The completed job looks great and I'm certain my client will be more than pleased with the final result. While I'm not normally given to ostentatious outbursts of grandiose exclamations, I'm moved to proclaim that YOU GUYS ROCK!"
P.H. - Blenheim.

"Hi. Magnets turned up today brilliant job, can't wait to see cards will pay straight away, cheers D."
D.N. - Rangiora.

No comments: